- Wednesday 17 August
- 7.30am for coffee and muffins
- 8 - 8.45am: presentation followed by 30 minutes for questions
- Hall, St Andrew's Centre, (through alleyway at right of St Andrew's Church), 30 The Terrace, Wellington
- Free for paid members, $25 for mailing list members
Each month, 2.8 million New Zealanders are active on the platform; each day, 2.2 million.
Mia Garlick, Director of Policy, Facebook Australia and New Zealand, will be in Wellington in August to provide practical advice for public sector communicators to capitalise on those connections to support their social media and wider communication strategies.
- To enrol, log in to the Network's database with your UserName and password, go to Tasks/Purchases and Bookings, and Select the seminar. (your UserName is usually your email address).
- If you are a mailing list member, go to Tasks/Make a Payment and pay the $25 online before the seminar.
- If you're not already a member of the Network, you'll first have to join us as a paid member or a mailing list member, before enrolling for the seminar.