- ·Wednesday 31 August
- ·5.15pm for drinks, seminar starts at 5.30pm
- ·St Andrew's Centre, (through alleyway at right of St Andrew's Church), 30 The Terrace, Wellington, Room 3,
- ·Free for paid members, $25 for mailing list members
The seminar will introduce the concept of Cultural Intelligence and how it will help you to make sure your communications are getting the desired outcomes.
Holona Lui was formerly Communications Manager at the Ministry of Pacific Island Affairs. He has more than 30 years' experience of working with Pacific stakeholders and audiences. He is now director of Catalyst Pacific which advises public and private organisations on the best ways to reach this growing audience. Catalyst Pacific's specialist area is Effective Cross-Cultural communication.
- To enrol, log in to the Network's database with your UserName and password, go to Tasks/Purchases and Bookings, and Select the seminar. (your UserName is usually your email address).
- If you are a mailing list member, go to Tasks/Make a Payment and pay the $25 online before the seminar.
- If you're not already a member of the Network, you'll first have to join us as a paid member or a mailing list member, before enrolling for the seminar.