- Wednesday 5 October
- 8.30am for coffee, workshop at 9am
- St Andrew's Centre, (to the right of St Andrew's Church), 30 The Terrace, Wellington, Room 1
- $275 for paid members, $345 for mailing list members
- Morning tea provided
This workshop is offered for those who need a more in-depth look at this growing area of communications than can be covered in the evening seminar on 31 August.
Holona Lui is co-director of Catalyst Pacific Ltd, a learning and development consultancy with a specialist area of Effective Cross-Cultural Communication. A key area of expertise is advising public, private and not for profit organisations on the best ways to reach Pacific audiences and how to get the best from culturally diverse teams.
Holona was formerly Communications Manager at the Ministry of Pacific Island Affairs. He has more than 30 years' experience of working with Pacific stakeholders and audiences.
- To enrol, log in to the Network's database with your UserName and password, go to Tasks/Purchases and Bookings, and Select the seminar. (your UserName is usually your email address).
- Go to Tasks/Make a Payment and pay online before the seminar, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.