- Thursday 9 March, 12.45pm to 1.45pm
- Free, a light lunch will be provided
- St Andrew's Centre, (through alleyway at right of St Andrew's Church), 30 The Terrace, Wellington
We live in a technologically disrupted, constantly connected and smartphone-centric world. Understanding how this plays out in communicating with people is imperative, especially as we see continuous, unprecedented fragmentation in communication channels.
In this new landscape, how we communicate is as, if not, more important than where we communicate. Google believes the stories we tell through the most effective media channels will reach the right audiences irrespective of the channel or screen size.
Please join us for our first "Talks with Google" lunch and learn session, as we aim to unpack this trend, with a special focus on Government communications in a digital world.
- To enrol, log in to the Network's database with your UserName and password, go to Tasks/Purchases and Bookings, and Select the seminar. (your UserName is usually your email address).
- If you're not already a member of the Network, you'll first have to join us as a paid member or a mailing list member, before enrolling for the seminar.