Network lunchtime seminar
• Friday 3 November
• 12noon to 1pm
• MSD Auditorium (room 1.1 Kakapo)
• Level 1, Aurora Centre, 56 The Terrace
In a busy world, asking parents to complete one more task, on a twice-daily basis, can be a stretch.
It’s a reality that thousands of Kiwi kids every year have their teeth extracted because of decay. And oral health remains one of the top causes of childhood hospitalisation.
So to do something about this, the tooth fairy you were never expecting was brought to life for an Oral Health campaign.
Darren Quirk, from the Health Promotion Agency will share how this campaign was developed, using customer insights to drive behaviour change.
• free for paid members and mailing list members, but you must enrol
• to enrol, log in to the Network’s database with your UserName and password, go to Tasks/Purchases and Bookings, and Select the seminar. (your UserName is usually your email address).
• You can update your details, including your UserName and password, by going to the My Details tab when you log in.