We had an awesome turnout at our first event for the year at our sponsor, Madison Recruitment's great offices. It turns out that lots of people are really really interested in comms recruitment trends in 2020!
Our Committee Chair, Lise Hutcheon, also launched our draft event calendar for the year so you can see what's coming. And, we plan to do a survey to sense check with you. Here's a snapshot of what we're planning:
- 31 March: What communicators need to know in an election year [State Services Commission and the Cabinet Office] Brownbag lunch at St Andrews on the Terrace
- 14 April: Lessons from the bunker ... panel session and person experiences [Chatham House Rules]. Brownbag lunch at St Andrews on the Terrace
- May: Making information accessible. Brownbag lunch
- June: Network drinks and speaker. Early evening at Madison Recruitment
- July: Storytelling ... video vs written vs verbal. Brownbag lunch
- August: Climate Change Commons Aotearoa. Brownbag lunch
- September: Engaging with Pacific communities/half day workshop
- October: Network drinks and speaker. Early evening at Madison Recruitment
- Early November: Post-election debrief. Brown bag lunch
- Late November: End of year networking and drinks. Combined event with PRINZ, IABC, Social Marketing Network.